Servings: 12-15 bliss balls
- 1 packet (180g) Funch Vanilla & Coconut Protein Ball Mix
- 1/4 cup (90g) rice malt syrup (substitute with maple syrup, agave or honey)
- 1/4 cup (45g) coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon (20ml) water
- Combine rice malt syrup, coconut oil and water and microwave for 1 minute.
- Add Vanilla & Coconut Protein Ball Mix to liquid and mix thoroughly.
- Using hands, roll 1 tablespoon of mixture into tight balls.
- Refrigerate balls for 1 hour before serving or storing.
Show us your creation! Take a pic and tag us @funchfood.
- Vanilla and Coconut Protein Balls can be stored in the fridge for up to two weeks or frozen for up to 3 months.
- Try pressing the mixture into a tin or container and chill to create a slice instead of bliss balls.
Have a question or feedback regarding this recipe? Share it in the comments below.